Check out my other Blog!

Hi there, I have another blog called "Enlighten Yourself NOW" (link below), which is a guide to improving every aspect of your life in the NOW. Have a read and ENJOY!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

On Creativity, Saturday 21st February 2015

"Your profession is not what brings back the paycheck. Your profession is what you were put on Earth to do with such passion and such intensity that it becomes spiritual in calling"
-Vincent Van Gogh


I believe that Creativity is our direct connection to the Supreme Being. The Universe, God or the Supreme being is a creative force. It is in a constant state of creation. We are merely one of the many billions and trillions of countless creations of the Supreme, and yet WE ARE the creative force of the Supreme. Through us, the creativity of the Supreme is working to create through our human form. And it is not only through humans that the Supreme creates. If you take a look at Nature very closely, every animal, plant and even environment is in a constant state of creation and change. The world is never the same today as it was yesterday. Change is permanent because of the constant state of Creativity of the Supreme!

I thought I would share this with you and hope you might find that link between your Creativity and the Supreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment